Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home

orange juice
leftover chinese

paint scrapings
1 can of lysol
vacuum the latest spiders

the breath of friends and family lingers, warming the heart of the home. This is housewarming. It may feel a little cold when the loved ones go, but it means something that they breathed your air--laughed and talked in your air--in some cases, farted in your air. Ate your food.

Yesterday I slept my evening away.

Today I did battle. I'm grateful for the rain excusing my non-lawn mowing so far--and now I've been able to make arrangements for the mowing. I'll get myself a push mower when I can.

Tomorrow I may conquer the mountain of "first bit of artwork." And why not?

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hannah I am so proud of you! Does it feel strange to not have commotion going around when you are so used to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too strange! :-) I'm loving my new place, it's such a great neighborhood and I have a short term roommate now, she moved in today! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete